Monday, October 31, 2011

'11 Christmas List

I know it's a little early to be planning for Christmas, but Ronnie got me thinking about how much I love slippers, and I realized that I needed a new pair. That got me started thinking about starting this year's list of desirables and actually taking the time to write them down. I doubt anyone giving me a gift will actually read this, but hey, it's good to have a few ideas in mind for friends who outright ask what to give you. I love basically any gift I'm given, so don't take this list to be something it is not - it's just a list of stuff I want and don't necessarily need.

In no particular order:

  • Slippers
  • Bike Trainer
  • Books
  • Age of Empires 2 for Mac
  • Dog Stroller
  • $20 iTunes gift card (that should cover the gangsta rap songs I've always wanted and haven't yet downloaded)
  • Old Navy gift card (my favorite store as of late)
  • Express gift card (jeans!!)
  • Just Dance 3 for Wii
  • Car rack for my new bike :)
  • Cute scarfs (the non-winter kind)
That should do it for now! I'll let you know if I get any of this stuff :) Am I missing something I should have on here? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment