Monday, July 2, 2012

Madison Bucket List

Madison Bucket List
Well. It's official. I'm moving back to Milwaukee. I can't help but have mixed feelings because I've fallen in love with Madison and this is where all of my friends live. So, in the spirit of leaving, I've compiled a list of all the things I'd like to do before I move on (I know that some most of these things are not in Madison, but I doubt I'll have time to do them when I begin student teaching!):

  • Go on a tour of the Capital
  • Get a picture on Abe's lap
  • Go to a waterpark in the Dells  - Completed 7/3/12
  • Go to a fish fry at Toby's
  • Visit Gov. Dodge State Park
  • Go to the Farmer's Market  - Completed 6/16/12
  • Go to the House on the Rock
  • Visit Aztalan
  • Have a picnic at Picnic Point 
  • Visit a museum in Madison
  • Go to Johnson Creek Outlet Mall
  • Go to a drive-in movie in the Dells
  • Tour the Ale Asylum Brewery
  • Visit Mt. Horeb
  • Visit the remodeled Chazen Museum
  • Win money at Ho-Chunk in the Dells
  • Go to Cave of the Mounds
  • Mine for gems in the Dells 
  • Bike around Lake Monona
  • Have a drink at the Terrace  -  Completed 7/2/12
  • Hike Devil's Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment