Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Boys Next Door - "Yeah Yeah!"

Well, it looks like I've neglected my blog for the past week. My bad. Below you will find the makings for a hilarious comedy that would receive two thumbs up.

Cait, Sam, Ed, and I ended up going to a Catholic mass that was completely in Spanish at Holy Redeemer on Johnson this morning. Needless to say, I'd never been to a Spanish church service, or a Catholic service for that matter. Haha I'm not going to pick on Catholics too much but that was a whole lot of kneeling, praying, standing, and sitting. I also didn't know that one shouldn't take communion unless they've confessed that week. Oops. But here's the best part of the whole thing: So, Caitlyn and I had an excellent time at the party upstairs writing "boobs" on Tony, Drew, and Cait's own chest. Since neither of us had time to shower in the morning before mass, she wore a cute scoop neck shirt (as did I) and we realized afterward that she received communion with "BOOBS" written across her chest and an arrow pointing to where they are located. HAHAHAHAHA Definitely the most hilarious thing ever this week. Ever. Even more hilarious is the story below.

Please tell me you noticed that the above two sentences were contradictory. If not, that means you aren't reading carefully enough. You know what really grinds my gears? I hate when people use "yeh" and "ya" instead of "yeah."

Moving on...so Friday night was Beth's 21st birthday party and fortunately there was a minimal number of random people. I had a lot of fun until Ronnie was brought up. I seriously do NOT want to talk about it. I have no idea what is going on between us. If I did, I would not be so frazzled. In the interest of having a good time, I proceeded to play beer pong and found that Eric and I make a wonderful team - especially since he drank all the cups once I ran out of delicious Asti to fill them with.

For fun, we're having another party tonight. Luckily we met our neighbors in #1 and they're chill. I'd like to give a shout-out to myself:
  • SO for going three for three this weekend - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.
Liz walked in a few minutes ago while Cait was giving me a massage and we were sitting practically on top of each other on the couch. We definitely thought she was one of the guys upstairs coming down to rain on our gossip parade so we both had a super guilty look on our faces. Needless to say, Liz thought she walked in on a lesbian moment. For the record, Caitlyn and I are not lesbians. I guess you had to be there.

I'm really sick of either the Badger Herald or the Daily Cardinal screwing up the crytoquip quotes. Seriously, they're annoying to begin with since they're so ridiculously easy, but when you start to write it out correctly and discover that a letter in the code was incorrect, it becomes irritating. It makes me irate and really grinds my gears.

No comments:

Post a Comment