Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's To-Do's

I've been in a "bettering yourself everyday" type of mood lately, so I don't have an end goal to complete any particular resolutions per se this year. Rather, 2012 is going to be all about being a better me in general. That said, I've come up with a list of things I'd like to accomplish this year (and beyond). Here it is:

Adventure
1. Visit Aztalan (see wikipedia photo --->)
2. Take a road trip
3. Visit Katie in Spokane
4. Visit Elizabeth in Arkansas
5. Go to a state I haven't been to before
6. Go to Canada, eh

Fitness
1. Do a bike race
2. Do a sprint triathlon (Danskin, probably)

Outdoors
1. Go camping
2. Buy a State Park pass
3. Go hiking often
4. Go cross-country skiing

Self
1. Whiten my teeth (or stop drinking soda!)
2. Wear more sunscreen (though I do look awfully nice when tanned) ;)
3. Join the Optimists

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment