Sunday, December 6, 2009

Causes for Smiling

  • The sound of rain
  • Freshly-baked bread - both the smell and the taste!
  • The scratchy feeling when a cat licks your hand
  • Naughty Latin poems
  • The sound of a chapstick cap being removed
  • Christmas music
  • Faux fur blankets
  • Cream puffs
  • Candles that smell like ginger, apples, and cinnamon
  • The smell of old books
  • Nighttime in the city - all of the lights!
  • Apple cider
  • Puppies and when they cuddle
  • Towns that have little shops on streets with old fashioned street lamps
  • Reflecting on childhood things once loved 
  • Sitting by a fire
  • Feeling grown up
Most especially:
  • Having someone in my life that truly understands me and my quirkiness, and loves me no matter how silly I am
  • My friends - they are amazing and I will be sad when everyone moves away
  • My parents - no matter how goofy they are, I know they love me and will always be there for me

No comments:

Post a Comment