Friday, November 4, 2011

Newest Badges

Someday I am going to look back and wonder what the heck I was thinking writing so much about these Badges, but it's sort of a fun obesession for now.

I am surprised to say that I've earned another three this week. THREE! What might they be, you ask? Only the finest Badges, of course. By the way, do you know how hard it is to not write "Badgers" out of habit?

They are:

Yep. You read it right. For reading 11 articles about Music, I earned a Badge. For reading 7 articles about Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber, I earned those Badges too. Not my proudest moment, but it is hilarious. Given the baby mama drama of Bieber as of late and the divorce drama with Kim, it was hard to not want to know the details!!

Wondering what my whole collection looks like now? Here it is, regardless!


No comments:

Post a Comment