Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just stuff


I just got home from work and I'm tired so I'm not going to write a whole lot. The picture above might be called a Ronnie Kun since he's playing soccer.

Let me start by saying that my apartment is the best apartment ever. That's fine if other people live in apartments that have valet parking *cough* Lucky *cough cough* but ours is really nice and we aren't paying very much at all. Our living room is massive and my room is a beautiful blue. I bought cute little plants for only $3 each at Home Depot, and I absolutely love the girls I'm living with.

Work is going well, it just stinks that I'm the only one working right now. Today I posted only a few things and then I got to stay in the air conditioned office the rest of the day. I even had a showing today!

Here's what I really wanted to write about: I'm thinking about what I might do for my Halloween costume. Here are a couple ideas:
  • Domo kun (thewebsite has instructions on making a costume!)
  • Xena, princess warrior
  • Princess Peach
I haven't really decided yet, but I've got to start thinking about it and get my stuff together. Hopefully we'll have a Halloween party that'll be just as much fun as Ronnie and Cait's party was. I'll write more later since I'm hanging out with Liz, Beth, and Ace (Beth's friend from Denmark).

No comments:

Post a Comment