Thursday, September 25, 2008

lalalalala

Nothing much going on - just school. Actually I missed an archaeology discussion today. Oops. So now I have to make it up - which means going to the only discussion left this week: Friday at 7:45 am. Nice and early. Oh well.

I kind of want to go to a Brewer's game before their season is done. Which means less than a week. I don't think it's going to happen, but it would have been nice to go.

I'm excited to go home! On Saturday or Sunday my parents and I are going white bass fishing in Oshkosh. I haven't been there in a year, so it'll be fun but perhaps chilly. The weather in Madison lately has been absolutely incredible - I even wore a skirt today! Of course, wearing a skirt meant that I couldn't ride my bike and thus I took the bus. The thought of the slow trudge to class is difficult to bear. Taking the bus was not conducive to arriving on time to class, but it was worth not having to leave fifteen minutes earlier.

I got two of my movies in the mail today! I watched Gladiator already, but I'm saving Troy for either this weekend or next. mmmm Brad Pitt and his sexy abs....

Anyway, we facebooked our upstairs neighbors tonight and found out that they're all football players! The first thing I thought of was hearing Gabe having relations freshman year right above me. Ridic.

Tonight I watched the first episode of Survivor: Gabon. It was just okay - I used to really get into Survivor when I was in high school, but I'm really sick of all the drama. Speaking of, Grey's was on afterward and there's too much drama for me to bother watching it.

Sorry for being so uninteresting. There's just not much going on right now - though I do have four exams next week so the posts may become even more dry.

Did you know there's no way to say "yes" in Latin? It can be implied, but one can never just say "yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment