Wednesday, February 11, 2009

R.I.P. Fish

My fish died yesterday. I'm not really upset at all. I mean, the fish were from Wal-Mart. However, Cait's fish died today. I feel worse for her fish dying because I think she loved hers more. So it goes.

I went to the Shell bright and early at 7 am and was turned away because I forgot my student ID. I was frustrated, so I went back home, grabbed my helmet and rode my bike to the Arboretum. I was gone for nearly 45 minutes and managed to see two deer! It began to rain, however, so I biked back as fast as I could.

I updated the Classics Society's blog. I need to give it a new logo (perhaps one without an empty banner? lol) and an exciting new name. Any ideas?

I miss Liz already! I already plugged her blog, but you can visit it using the blog links at the right. Apparently her flight was delayed for four hours yesterday so she was stranded in Dallas. Poor girl!

P.S. I am making the best Valentine's Day gift ever. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment