- Playing video games
- Eating popcorn at the Rathskellar after APO with friends
- Knowing that no matter where my life takes me, I will be able to find happiness; I am optimist.
- Writing, keeping a blog
- Riding my bike - but not biking, because that implies vigorous exercise and sometimes I enjoy a leisurely ride.
- Snuggling, and being close to Ronnie
- Doing nerdy things
- Wearing high heels and looking sexy
- Yoga, as of recent
- Chicken nuggets, though I am trying to not eat so many at once :/
- Going to the Shell in the morning. It is a challenge going so often. I really hope that I can lose some of the weight I've put on since college since I don't feel like myself with this extra "love."
- Reading just about anything - magazines (so long as they are not about celebrities), newspapers, online news, readings for class, and of course fiction. I have read non-fiction and enjoyed it, though my preference is historical fiction.
- Laying outside in the sun
- Working at JSM. The people there are amazing and I love what I do!
- Swimming. Recreationally only, though.
- Shopping for gifts for other people
- Making things - I love building things, creating things, and designing things. I think that had a been better at calculus, engineering may have been the way to go.
- Learning about anything and everything
- Good surprises
- Getting texts and being surprised by Ronnie - I love when he does unexpected things for me, and when he's spontaneous
- Grammar, and those who can understand its quirks.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Things I Like
This is a brief list of things I like in no particular order, because I am unwilling to post a note about 25 things about myself on facebook. Also, I am procrastinating and waiting for Ronnie to call.