Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Missouri - MI? MS? MO?

I know, I know, having been born in Missouri I should probably know the abbreviation for my own birth state. I just realized today that it is "MO," and thus I have now decided to finally commit it to memory. Today I turned in my application and $500 deposit for my Pylos program, which is run through the University of Missouri - St. Louis (UMSL). When it came to addressing the envelope I had to ask the mailperson what the appropriate abbreviation was, and that is why I now know it.

Along the same lines, Beth knew that she had once visited St. Louis, but did not realize that she had been to Missouri...:0

I forgot my love of Jessica McClintock dresses until Cait complemented me on my profile picture, which features me (when I was still a size zero!) in a beautiful JMC dress. Lovely!

1 comment: