Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Can't Have it All...

I've noticed that in the last week or so, I've really become a slob. My stuff seems to be everywhere, which is ironic because that is one of my biggest pet peeves: clutter. I've done my best to pick up what I can, though that means throwing it in my room and letting it accumulate. I've never really kept a spotless room, but if anyone other than my roommates were to see my room in its current state, I would be highly embarrassed. Usually I clean on the weekends, but this past weekend was so weird that I never got around to it. A likely excuse, I know, but I just never came around to doing it. So it goes. I will clean it, however, next weekend...

I recently signed up for the President's Challenge, a fitness program where you log hours and eventually complete the program, where you can order a certificate in the mail. I doubt that I'll actually go and buy the certificate, but the program is good incentive to train for the triathlon in April. I'm pretty excited. I even bought a new swimsuit! It's a black, full-piece, sexy little thing (right...) that will serve its purpose well, I hope.

I think I am too bossy sometimes. I can't help it and I'm really working on it.

I cannot fall asleep just yet. Ronnie and I have spent a good chunk of the past few days talking on the phone about "us." I think my earlier post upset him and so we again spoke this evening about where we are and what we are and why we should and should not be together. This is heavy stuff and it has been a long few days, though our conversations are full of wonderful things that remind me of how things used to be. Perhaps there is still hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment