Sunday, October 12, 2008

Answers and Current Favorites

We will not be moving next year! I'll be sharing a room with Beth so that we don't have to move. You know what though, I'll take one for the team (and don't get me wrong, Beth doesn't want to have to share a room necessarily either) if it means not moving. This place is wonderful and very homey, not mention how GORGEOUS it is now that it's fall and the leaves are slowly covering the ground in shades of yellow and red. The chance of us finding a better location, cheaper rent, or better apartment in general are slim and none of us want to move from this particular apartment. These decisions, although made under the influence of delicious Korbel Brut Rose will hold and that also means I'll be paying less in rent next year! Plus, I won't be paying for parking!! (Shhhh!)

Here are the my fave five (if you will) this week. Perhaps this will become regularly updated, though I imagine I will update it too much and then get sick of it. Either way,

1. Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon (thanks Ronnie!)
2. Lay All Your Love on Me by ABBA (I just bought the Mamma Mia! soundtrack!)
3. Understatement by NFG (an oldie but a goodie)
4. Get It Faster by Jimmy Eat World (I just love it)
5. I Will Posses Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie (but ONLY the last four minutes of it)

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

No comments:

Post a Comment