What are we doing next year? That's the big question we'll have to figure out this week. The stipulation: each of us wants our own room. Here are the things I would like to find in an apartment (since it's highly likely we'll have no choice but to move):
- Lots of windows/natural light. Last year I had no windows in my room at all!
- No lofts. They are terrible. End of story.
- An antenna jack in every room (or at least the living room and my room).
- Water/Hot water included, at the minimum. I'd really like to find an apartment with heat included, as well, though it is not a requirement.
- My own room.
- Furniture included.
- Near campus - not outside of this region: Bassett, Mound, and Breese St.
- Preferably not a house. The idea of a house is not a pleasant thought.
- Less than $520/mo for my room.
I got the perfect Halloween costume last week! I'm debating putting up a picture since everyone who sees it won't be as excited. I MIGHT put up a picture later. Either way, it's really cute and classy. Pun intended.
Tomorrow is the training for leasing consultants! That means that I'm missing APO, but that's okay because I kind of needed a break from it anyway. I can only do so much for APO. Anyway, we get Milio's meals for free and we discuss what we do as leasing consultants. I'm excited to find out who's on my team although I'm quite sure Caitlyn will not be since my boss knows we're roommates. I'm really antsy to start the leasing season since it's so lucrative. It's also a blast and I know I'll enjoy meeting the newbies. We're so far ahead right now, actually, that we've been painting the hallways in Campus Village beige. Fun fun. Oh well, as long as I'm getting paid!
I don't want to talk about bed bugs ever again. Never. Ever. Ever. If we still have them, I should be getting bit. I have not been getting bit. We do not have bed bugs.
Today marks the two month anniversary of my separation from Ronnie. I wonder if he knows it's the 12th?