Thursday, October 9, 2008

So much to write about, so little time!

I really wanted to sit down and jot down a few things I've been thinking of recently, but I just haven't had the time. I know, I know, I had my midterms last week, but this week has proven just as strenuous. I'm working on a great piece that I'll hopefully post later this week :)

Here is a list of the things I would like to cover sometime soon as well as some random notes:

-Katie and I and our trip to the Pumpkin Patch with Finn and Wyatt (with pictures!)
-Apartment hunting/nonhunting/indecisiveness on my part
-My exam grades
-My Halloween costume
-Work, in general


The guys that live across from us literally ALWAYS have their tv on. We thought they turned if off earlier today, but they were actually just hooking up their video games!

No comments:

Post a Comment