Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tsuj gnixaler - ton gniyduts!

This afternoon Cait and I played Diddy Kong Racing and it was nice to finally get a chance to play videogames. Some days I feel like I hardly have time left for myself and this was not one of those days. I wish I had time to go to the new tea house on State. I found time to read both papers today and the DC had a poorly written article describing the new franchise. Here is my favorite part of the whole article:
"Overall, DobrĂ¡ Tea is a nice retreat from the stress of classes and bustle of State Street. According to the manager, daily tea drinking improves body and mind. DobrĂ¡ Tea would make a great destination for some studying, catching up with friends or relaxing with a warm cup of tea."
Either way, this place sounds cool and relaxing. You know why I can't go tonight?? Because I start my scuba diving class tonight!! Yay!!

The only thing on TV right now is sitcoms. Terrible sitcoms. I think I'll go to class now...

No comments:

Post a Comment