Tuesday, April 29, 2008

List of summer activities I would like to participate in

I never end up doing everything I want to during the summer, so I decided to make a checklist where I can cross things off. I remember making one in 8th grade - it included going to the drive in movie theater....but I never made it there before it got torn down. That's what I get for procrastinating!

Here it is:
  1. Go fishing at least three times
  2. Go camping
  3. Visit Caitlyn in Sparta
  4. Go canoing in Madison
  5. Go to Summerfest
  6. Go to Lollapalooza (or at least go to see Muse)
  7. Take the dogs to the beach
  8. Visit the Wind Point lighthouse and have a romantic date with Ronnie
  9. Go to Six Flags
  10. Go to the drive-up A&W
  11. Read my archeology book (at least three chapters)
  12. Go to the Dells
  13. Get super tan
  14. Ride bikes with Ronnie
  15. Do the Danskin Triathlon
  16. Watch the fireworks downtown
  17. Watch the fireworks in OC
  18. See Body Worlds
  19. Go to the art museum
  20. Go to the Majestic theater in Brookfield
  21. Get in shape
  22. See Amish people (maybe at Katie's?)
  23. Swim in Katie's pool at Hilldale Towers
  24. Go to Ikea
  25. Learn "Hard to Concentrate" on bass
  26. Complete the online assignments for the Leadership Certificate
  27. Get engaged
  28. Have a spa day with mom
  29. Go somewhere out of the state (like, idk, New Mexico or Oklahoma?)
  30. Finish off the Grisham books I haven't read
  31. Read/Begin the Count of Monte Cristo
If anyone can think of anything good to add, I would appreciate you telling me via comment so I can complete this list. Who's excited for summer?? I am! (I hope you like #27, Ronnie)

Just for fun, here is a excerpt from a sexy poem I found. Enjoy!
"Fondling," she saith, "since I have hemm'd thee here
Within the circuit of this ivory pale,
I'll be a park, and thou shalt be my deer;
Feed where thou wilt, on mountain or in dale:
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry,
Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie."
-Shakespeare, Venus and Adonis

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever read the Count of Monte Cristo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought it but have yet to read it. it will be quite an undertaking!

    ReplyDelete