Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blue Skies and Broken Flip Flops

Today I broke my favorite pair of black Old Navy $5 flip flops. I've had this pair since high school, so it is definitely a tragic day. I went down to the maintenance office and they fixed the left one with super glue, which lasted until I got upstairs and broke it again. Luckily the right one is fine, so all I need to do is track down a size 8 left flip flop in black from Old Navy. I doubt this will happen, so I'll probably have to say goodbye to this pair and start a new relationship with some new black flip flops.


On the other hand, it is a beautiful day outside. I absolutely cannot wait to go home and see Ronnie, the puppies, and my family!! I miss good ol' Rusty Bucket and Widget the Midget. I'm also excited to meet Remy, Katie K's new puppy. Perhaps the Midge and Remy will become BFF! On Thursday I finish my exams at 9:25 pm so Ronnie will be picking me up! Lucky for him I will look scrubtastic because I plan on taking my exams in my NEW APO sweatpants and a t-shirt (maybe even my APO shirt...who knows??). So all of my packing must be done before 7:45 pm tomorrow night so that he can show up and we can leave right away. On Friday my mom and I are having a girly day and hanging out since she took off of work. On Saturday my parents have a spot at the annual OC rummage sale, so I'll be helping out with that!

I'm excited for all the WEDDINGS this summer!!!!! Three so far! Ronnie and I will be going to Tom's wedding and my cousin Holly's wedding! Exciting! My mom and I volunteered (more like she volunteered me) to bartend at her coworker's wedding. Luckily, I had this lady for PEP in elementary school and we have known each other for more than 13 years! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment