Saturday, May 3, 2008

Under the sea....

down where it's wetter it is much better ;)

So we had Senior Prom the other day for the senior citizens living at a retirement center and the theme was "Under the Sea." After it was over, and the Prom King and Queen had been announced, we cleaned up, and Katie and I got stuck with the decorations. So Elizabeth and I put them to use and decorated the apartment with them. There will be photos, eventually.

Today we're all going to Mifflin. It's about 10:37 am, so I guess we're running kind of late. But that's based on Ashley being at Mifflin House at 10:30 for warm-ups. Elizabeth is asleep on the couch, April went to the Farmer's Market, Liz is eating a delicious blueberry muffin, and Beth is somewhere in the shower. I, am of course, writing a new post. As you can see, we're not in any hurry to get out there, though it will be fun. The other part I'm really excited for: we're going to order Culver's for lunch when we get back. Exciting!!

Seeing as we do EVENTUALLY want to make it Mifflin, I shall end this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment