- Can I really order Culvers and have it delivered to my house?
- Yes. They deliver to downtown Madison so long as your bill is >$25. No word on the delivery fee yet.
- Is Silver Dollar City for old people?
- No. It's for fun people who like olden-time mining fun.
- Is popcorn lung real? Does it suck?
- Yes. Check it out here. Eating less than three bags of popcorn each day means you are safe. For now.
- If I do something good, and enjoy a well conversation, do I have well grammar?
- NO. Things are good, you do things well. Learn it.
- Is Michael Jordan a jerk?
- Yes. Ronnie told me this a while ago. Apparently Mo Williams is a jerk too, according to Ronnie.
- Is tanning good for you?
- Yes and No. If you want nice skin when you're older, no. If the alternative is looking like a carrot, yes.
- Is Obama better than Hilary?
- No way. But he's still better than McCain.
- Is it normal to go to the bathroom 3 times a day?
- Apparently. See here.
- Are states really trying to lower the drinking age??
- Yes. Some states want 18, some want 19. Wisconsin is one of the states looking at lowering the age to 19, though it would be for military personnel.
- Is it okay to be sexiled?
- Yes. It is okay.
- Does anyone like DMB?
- Is it correct to say "I could care less"?
- No, the correct phrase is "I couldn't care less." If you don't care about something, you probably could not care any less about it.
- Is the Glue Factory in Oak Creek being torn down?
- Yes. No more ghost stories.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Rumor has it
Sometimes when there are a lot of rumors going around, it's good to clear things up. Here is brief clarification for some of those rumors that may be causing stress.