Monday, May 5, 2008

Wow

So I was perusing Craigslist, a great place for creepers and stalkers to unite, when I went through the missed connections section for madison. Expecting hilarity, there was none. I backed out and saw a section called "misc romance" and decided to check it out. Big mistake. Not only are there categories for m4w and w4m, but there are crazy categories like m4ww and wm4t. Creepy. So I randomly picked m4ww and this was the only listing. Warning: Disturbing photos that surely violate content rules on Craigslist. Just thought I'd share. Steph, if you haven't clicked on the link above, I believe you should. lol. You'll love the description.

This is another good one. It's listed under mw4w. Yay for polygamists!

And who knows what this one is about.

At least this guy knows what he wants. Wow.

So yeah, I'm going to get back to reading/writing my supposedly one page paper. It's 3 am, so I should probably start the paper part.

No comments:

Post a Comment