My dad promised me that sometime next week we can go fishing!! I still need to get my license, and Ronnie needs to also.
Ronnie's been playing this weird game called Culdcept Saga on his 360 and I don't really like it. It's kind of like Monopoly, except that you put creatures down on squares and opponents can either battle them or pay the toll. I just had to put that on here because it's the most boring game to watch. Ever.
In my spare time I've been killing random Sims and their pets in order to make the best graveyard ever on one of the lots. The best part? When Sims don't mourn the gravesites, harmless ghosts walk around the house and scare those living there. Cheap thrills.
As far as D&D goes, it isn't so bad. Honestly. It's not larping (thank goodness) but it's also not a board game. It's hard to explain, but I think it's okay. Right now I'm just learning (as is everyone else for the most part) so I'll give the final word later. I'm just excited to have a pet camel named Humphrey! I feel kind of nerdy right now....just a little bit.
So I've decided what I'm going to do career-wise. I'm going to be an archaeologist. A classical archaeologist, preferably. There's a good chance I'll end up working for the (U.S.) government in CRM - Cultural Resource Management. In order to get most archaeology jobs, one needs to have a master's degree in archaeology, usually from a field school. It'll take an extra 1-3 years, but it'll be worth it. Plus, it helps that I love my arch book already. I'm way past my goal of three chapters - I think I'm on chapter five!
- Go fishing at least three times
- Go camping (uncrossed out)
- Visit Caitlyn in Sparta
- Go canoing in Madison
- Go to Summerfest
- Go to Lollapalooza (or at least go to see Muse)
- Take the dogs to the beach
- Visit the Wind Point lighthouse and have a romantic date with Ronnie
- Go to Six Flags
- Go to the drive-up A&W
- Read my archeology book (at least three chapters)
- Go to the Dells
- Get super tan
- Ride bikes with Ronnie
- Do the Danskin Triathlon - I have to work that day!
- Watch the fireworks downtown
- Watch the fireworks in OC
- See Body Worlds
- Go to the art museum
- Go to the Majestic theater in Brookfield
- Get in shape
- See Amish people (maybe at Katie's?)
- Swim in Katie's pool at Hilldale Towers
- Go to Ikea
- Learn "Hard to Concentrate" on bass
- Complete the online assignments for the Leadership Certificate
- Get engaged
- Have a spa day with mom
- Go somewhere out of the state (like, idk, New Mexico or Oklahoma?)
- Finish off two the Grisham books I haven't read
- Read/Begin the Count of Monte Cristo
- (NEW) Finish at least four books total (one of which must be Wuthering Heights)
- (NEW) Go to Mayfair
- (NEW) Learn a song on my guitar
- (NEW) Go mini golfing
- (NEW) Try a new food and like it